Professional services provides a team of experienced IT professionals who are hired for a specific project and are managed both internally and externally. They are generally used to solve a specific business objective. They can be especially helpful if clients do not yet have skill sets or infrastructure in-house. Professional services typically provide defined deliverables at the end of the contract, such as:
--Major IT implementation
--Merger / Acquisition
--Migrating the entire company to a new version of Platform
--Performing a review of system's architecture, pointing out where the company is at risk
Professional services provides customers with the whole picture and help oversee its implementation. It can be used for short-term or long-term projects, depending on the need.
Companies may find it best to use a combination of professional services and staff augmentation. Typically, these projects begin almost exclusively managed by professional services and then, as they progress, individuals may be hired as staff augmentation to provide added support during the process or after the professional services team is finished.
Suventure provides professional services to a wide ambit of clients ranging from startups to large enterprises. Some of the core offerings our team is adept with are:-
Suventure’s cloud platform is a ready-to-implement solution where we create cloud-native applications that bring business agility. We leverage partner SaaS solutions, build and manage SaaS platforms directly for customers with services that include: Micro-services, Containerization, Agile and BDD excellence & DevOps.
Suventure provides multifaceted IT
strategies to support overall business goals for our automotive clients. From Product Development & Engineering to Customer Relationship Management, we utilize our deep understanding of Automotive domain to increase our customers operational efficiency, profitability, market presence, and to build lasting customer relationships.Read More
Leveraging a mix of technologies
in accordance with HIPAA regulations, Suventure’s solutions for the Healthcare industry include Enterprise Applications, Embedded Software, Enterprise Systems Management, Project Portfolio Management and eBusiness. We solve our clients’ business challenges through innovation and patient-focused solutions.Read More
Media and Entertainment
Suventure’s Communication andRead More
Smart geyser is an intelligent home appliance monitoring all activities by wifi with three different modes
- Direct Wi-Fi mode : is a Wi-Fi standard enabling mobile and geyser to easily connect with each other with the geyser’s Wi-Fi without requiring a wireless access point. Wi-Fi Direct allows two devices to establish a direct Wi-Fi connection without requiring a wireless router.
- Station Wi-Fi mode : is a Wi-Fi standard enabling mobile and geyser to easily connect with each other with hotspots /routers. Routers / hotspots can let nearby Wi-Fi-equipped stations access a wired network to which the access point is directly connected
SMART BELL & LOCK
Raspberry Pi2 with Push Button and Camera Module.
- Server – JAVA Based and Google API’s for Firebase is integrated for Storage of Images
- Google Cloud Vision Integration for Facial detection.
- The Companion App receives notification when doorbell rings.
- Companion App is integrated with facedetector SDK which recognises the face at door and in the contact list
- Lock/Unlock button on the App intimates the smart lock to open/close accordingly
- The app comes with a simple interface, downloads fast and is quick to use. It is updated round the clock.
- Read real-time updates on Indian and international affairs – news, views and features, covering a wide range of interests.
The recruitment website platform for companies to select the candidates as per their requirements. The company can choose specific knowledge stacks and questions to test their candidates and save a lot of money, effort and time. AWS amplify serverless backend for handling the services for the web client. Other addon services like PubSub ect for instant message pushing React as a front-end technology for faster, scalable and simpler product development